Join the OptimaHR Team
Explore career opportunities.
Extraordinary Executive Assistant Wanted at OptimaHR!
OptimaHR is not your run-of-the-mill HR services company; we’re more like the superhero of HR, swooping in to save the day for businesses of all sizes. We need a mastermind behind this operation, seamlessly blending HR wizardry with the operational prowess. We’re all about connecting the dots between HR and business operations to make businesses shine. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to helping companies thrive, keep reading!
Do you have the superpower of organization, the gift of getting things done, and a knack for making chaos disappear? If so, OptimaHR wants you! We’re on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to join our squad. As the Executive Assistant, you’ll be the ultimate sidekick, ensuring our operations run like a well-oiled machine. You will add power and speed to this exciting team.
Your to-do list will include everything from managing emails and schedules to attending meetings, social media wizardry, customer service excellence, research adventures, and project management superheroics.
- Be the master of email management and schedule juggling.
- Attend meetings, take impeccable notes, and follow up like a champ.
- Add a dash of pizzazz to our social media presence.
- Delight clients and team members with your customer service superpowers.
- Dive into research missions and provide backup on projects.
- Save the day with your project management support.
- Possess the uncanny abilities of critical thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Communicate with the flair of a seasoned storyteller, both in writing and speaking.
- Time management and organizational skills that rival a ninja’s precision.
- A wizard with Google Suite and Microsoft Office products is an absolute must.
- Thrive in the remote work universe and are cool with flexibility.
- Obsessively detail-oriented and committed to delivering top-notch work..
Benefits (A.K.A. Perks of Being my Hero)
- Competitive salary of $60,000 – because heroes deserve great rewards!
- Benefits to keep you in tip-top shape!
- Retirement contributions to secure your future.
- A whopping four weeks of holiday time to relax and recharge.
- Paid sick days because even heroes need a break.
- A glorious week off between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Flexible working hours because we trust our heroes to manage their time.
- We’ll equip you with a supercharged computer.
- Embrace the power of choice with work-from-home options.
- PS:I have a bit of a foodie soul, so I enjoy treating folks to lunch.
How to Apply
Are you ready to unleash your superpowers as our Executive Assistant?
We’d love to have you on our team! Send your resume to Deidre Lane at email@example.com.
At OptimaHR, we’re not just a team; we will build a league of extraordinary professionals making a difference. Let’s build our hero squad that helps businesses conquer their HR and operational challenges. Your journey to greatness starts here!